Connect your email account
All emails sent from the IR platform are sent from your personal/professional email account. This way, you can see all emails sent in your normal email outbox and reply directly from your main email account.
Steps on how to connect your email account:
- Log in to your account
- At the bottom left-hand corner click on the → icon next to your name
- Click on settings and go to connect an email account
4. Click the connect email account button and enter your email address and click Sign in with Google (business, personal, education) or another type of account click on the non-Gmail account
5. Log in to your account and accept the permissions.
(See above, Intelligent Relations uses the Nylas Email API securely connect email accounts to the platform. You should "Allow" the connection)
When you finish, you will see that your email account status is “Partial” for several minutes. It is recommended that you wait until the status changes to "Running" before sending any email.
Add your Signature
We strongly encourage your clients to add a signature to make emails more personal and professional
Steps on how to add a signature:
- Under the same Connect email account tab, scroll down to Email Signature
- Create your signature from scratch or you can copy and paste an existing one
We recommend something simple like the following:
Company Name | Example.com
3. Click the Save button
Note: We recommend to add the unsubscribe button to your signature to make easier for journalist make the request to stop receiving from that email address
Please sign in to leave a comment.