Campaigns are the heart of the IR platform and are how you set up email generation and sending.
Each “Campaign” should be on a unique topic, on which you have a specific message you want to communicate. These could be general topics like “cybersecurity” or more specifically, limited news stories like “reproductive health legislation.”
Steps on how to create a campaign:
- Log in to your account
- At the left-hand side panel go to Campaigns and at the top right-hand corner click new campaign
3. Crete a campaign name and enter your talking points ( you can use an URL or an idea or an announcement)
4. Click generate and enter your subject line
5. Check the acknowledgment boxes and click next
Pro Tip: This isn’t the time to be self-promotional, focus on something interesting in your industry rather than your company itself.
6. Drag and drop your keyboards by most relevant to least relevant
6. Select the journalists you think will fit your campaign, then click "next step".
7. Your preview email and a list of the journalists you selected will appear. Now you can launch your campaign.
After your campaign is launched, drafted emails to each of the journalists will appear, personalized, in your 'ready to send' folder. There you can review each email and send.
Note: If you have questions or need help, please contact email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.